ISRINGHAUSEN is the global market leader in the development and manufacture of innovative seating systems for commercial vehicles as well as technical springs. They are looking for a PLC Programmer to join their team in Charleston/Landon/SC/USA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position is responsible for but not limited to monitoring Siemens systems, modifying and creating programs that will safely improve and maintain efficiency of production. Must also be able to communicate any changes, problems, or concerns to other team members of maintenance to ease troubleshooting and repair.
- Modify and optimize existing systems, define, and design interfaces
- Program and analyse Siemens S7 PLC’s including TIA (Totally Integrated Automation) Portal
- Program visualizations and integrate optical systems for monitoring existing processes
- Carry out unerring error analysis on the mentioned controls and eliminate errors/failures
- Carry out system diagnosis, modifications, and corrections
- Strong working knowledge and experience with STL PLC programming
- Inform, instruct, train and advice employees with regard to efficiency and optimum utilization of the systems during operation.
- Implementation of the operational requirements (analysis, interfaces to external systems) in consideration of linked functions and existing dependences to other program systems or in case of integration into an overall system
- Adjust existing hardware systems according to technical specifications or production request meeting requirements and production aspects
- Inspect interfaces, pursue performances and due dates.
- Determine project status and monitor process of project, decide remedies in case of deviations.
- Assure compliance with economic targets and technical specifications.
- Analyze disturbances and determine corrective actions.
- Assure 100% compliance with safety regulations within the department.All other duties as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned
- A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a college degree. Must be self-motivated and possess well developed leadership skills. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study with at least two (2) years of experience or Associates degree with six (6) years of related experience utilizing PLC systems
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common instructional documents and reports. Ability to respond with good verbal and written communication in regards to procedures, work instructions, blue prints and reports
- Ability to comprehend and apply principles of basic math, calibrations and statistics
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Competitive salary plus other benefits (housing allowance)
- The project will last around 2-3 years
Interesados enviar el CV a firstname.lastname@example.org indicando en el asunto del mensaje “PROGRAMADOR PLC-PLC PROGRAMMER”.
Si eres colegiado y deseas solicitar más información sobre la empresa indícalo en el mensaje.